The Evaluation Center is conducting a comprehensive formative, process, and summative evaluation of the CCTSI. The summative evaluation examines the effectiveness of the CCTSI in promoting innovation and accelerating translation of research into clinical and community-based practice to impact the nation’s health. The Evaluation Center, in the School of Education and Human Development, University of Colorado Denver, Downtown Denver Campus, conducts the external evaluation of the CCTSI in collaboration with internal governance committees and core function representatives.
In providing the CCTSI with effective and practical evaluation information, Evaluation Center staff is guided by the following principles:
- External evaluators conduct objective, credible, rigorous data collection and analysis.
- Evaluation encompasses both short-term and long-term indicators.
- Evaluation methods are authentic and non-intrusive.
- Evaluation methods include both quantitative and qualitative measures.
- External evaluation is a collaborative process with internal stakeholders.
- Evaluation is both iterative and responsive.